View Single Post
Old 2012-06-26, 14:03   Link #178
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
no comment here either
....mud comes, fire follows? how hard is that to understand? Do you want scenes of people burnt alive and struggling and yell in great pain?
what explanation scene? It sets up the main story and tells you how much faith the Einzbern family had in Kiritsugu
What he thought is a saving act to the world turned out to be a disaster to the town...who wouldn't become lost? Do you even know his character?
Confirmation of the Kotomine character development, also setting up for the main story
important to show his character, also that this war isn't all tragedy to all participants. It showed salvation, something a series desperately needed after all those tragedy.
agreed
Kirei's j♂y too much for you to handle?
Important to Kiritsugu's character and finale, also acts as bridging to the main story. Without Shirou he won't find peace. It's not the ultimate salvation, but at least he's no longer in turmoil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
And I didn't need to watch the anime to know Saber was King Arthur, because her identity is about as secret as Darth Vader's. And personally, I have no intention of resuming that awful anime, nor playing the game. I'm fine with fate/zero.
you guys need to learn stop feeding the trolls.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2012-06-26 at 14:39.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote