View Single Post
Old 2007-02-18, 01:13   Link #1206
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarugetyou View Post
ok i've been out of naruto scene for a long long time (to avoid those stupid ass fillers obviously), and glad to see that the filler has finally ended.

so here are my questions:
1. what is Shipuuden? is it something that's filler related?
Shippuden or Hurricane Chronicles is a NEW Naruto series, covering "Part 2" of the manga story arc. It is what Dragon Ball Z was to the original Dragon Ball anime - there is a "time skip", and the characters are now older. In the Naruto: Shippuden anime, it has been about 2.5 years after the events of the original Naruto series.

It is NOT filler-related, as the main story now reverts back/coincides with the manga story. But expect to see some fillers in the episodes themselves as they will have to "drag" each one so as to not quickly catch up to the manga.

Quote:
2. it says fillers end on feb 15th... so which episode # should i start watching again?
so far i've seen up to episode 135...
WOW! LUCKY YOU! You have watched exactly up until the episodes where the anime STOPPED following the manga and introduced almost two years of filler episodes! You may now safely watch Shippuden starting from episode 1 onwards and you wouldn't have missed a thing!
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote