View Single Post
Old 2007-11-02, 17:21   Link #11
Drakarst
Dark Star Rising

I'm experiencing way too many bugs and crashes to enjoy HG:L. I'm playing this with a friend, and this is how our experience went last night:

Takes forever to load up character and then load up the zone. Finally get into the dungeon, 2 minutes in, my friend crashes. He logs back in, then crashes immediately. Finally we get to kill stuff, and then I get a 'Network Error- Server Error.' Memory leaks, bugs that crash your game--it was pretty awful. We have good computers so the problem's not on our side. At least I was playing with a friend, so when one of us crashed, we could portal back to our location with the help of the other. I can't imagine trying to play this on your own.

And this isn't even mentioning all the bugs. There's a quest bug going around that makes it impossible to abandon or hand in a quest. The Quest NPC just won't talk to you. If the quest is a main storyline quest, then you're just screwed. Have fun deleting your character and starting over?

Plus, the chatting system is abysmal, you can't select part of a stack of items (if you have 10 pots and want to give 1 pot to a friend..impossible, you have to give 0 or 10), there's a bug that if someone does /stuck EVERYONE gets magicked away from their locations...the game is pretty much still in beta

Last edited by Drakarst; 2007-11-02 at 23:16.
Drakarst is offline   Reply With Quote