View Single Post
Old 2009-06-09, 04:16   Link #172
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Not if you "feed" him, while I am trying to take responsibility. Like I mentioned earlier, they keep on giving him gaming accessories or better applications to run his games more "smoothly."
D: they should stop doing that he's 17 he can work for those things himself, when he's 18 they should give him the responsibility of paying a part of his own bills. My parents decided to make me pay for my own school bills which I could because I have a job next to my study, it doesn't affect my grades and teaches more about responsibility and about money, you want him to stop acting like a spoiled brat then get him a job and make him pay for his own things then he'll actually see how much those pc accessories cost and he'll have to be happy to at leased have some. My parents would kill me if I asked them for something in my pc to make my games run smoother, if it was for school and I couldn't afford it myself (and it was necessary at that moment) then they would give me a loan for it lol

really the kid is way too spoiled, I wasn't even that spoiled at 17 let alone at 15. Your parents should just stop doing that, he'll bitch and whine or even throw things for a couple days then be cranky for a week or month but after he realizes he isn't getting his way and he has to actually go outside and do things himself he will and this might actually help him realize there is more than just his game and room and would actually force him to go outside
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote