View Single Post
Old 2009-06-10, 01:13   Link #177
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
I mean this addiction won't pass over time, he has been on CS for at least 2 years by now, and it certainly does not help if a parent keeps buying him accesories to continue his gaming.

If I don't pay the bill, my parents will only yell at me, or kick me out of there house; implying that all of this is my responsibly when in actuality they are way too stubborn to realize they have been literally "feeding" his gaming even further.

~Update Status: Now he has started on StarCraft, and literally he has been sitting around; swapping from CS to StarCraft whenever anyone invites him. All of his online friends are just prolonging this detoriating behavior, and by motivating him to play further - he becomes easily susceptible to playing even longer.

My parents are the really typical, most often, stereotyped Korean Parents. Strict, ignorant at many times (believing in ridiculuous superstitions, and implying that they are always right). I find it funny that sometimes the younger generation is actually smarter than the older generation, but the older generation refuses to admit any form of compliance towards us.
Can't you cut his electricity till he pays you back?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote