Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Kotoura-san
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 11:55   Link #156
garbage

hao..., put off watching this for hours, dreaded so much to be let down since i loved the first episode so much >.< that with Sakurasou ep14 was the best i've seen in a long while...

Anyway episode Still has that little tinge of sadness but laced with hope now interlaced with all the comedy, like the 2nd half of ep1. It's great that they didn't forget the depth they accomplished in ep1. ah she looks so happy just having someone saying good morning to her. It seems they won't be sticking with just the light rom-com here, wow seems like there are some heavy backgrounds for our cute cast.

was really Bad what Moritani did, all that bullying, it always disgusting when i see something like that. To be fair though i think she was egged on to ugly territory by the cajoling of the two hanger-on. of course that is never an excuse, she has a mind of her own right?

OMG! I love their BUSHITSU!! from the opening i was liking it. I thought it was quaint and stuff, then to find out it's actually INSIDE THEIR BUILDING! AHAHa
oh that was a great intro for Daichi Am I the only one who thinks of CONAN when i see him?
manabe always a hoot, good choice of powers there! and great standing up for Haruka!

Anyway its good for me. hoping for more good episodes like this two.

hah can breath easy now...