View Single Post
Old 2014-08-25, 16:11   Link #515
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
The leak appears to be real there are some youtube footages with Bowser Jr. and Shulk.
Not to mention that NOA has now tipped their hand by blocking the vidoes, further legitimating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
If they've mentioned DLC, then I'm calling bullshit on it immediately. How would they even have DLC information? That's not something that would be getting rated along with the game. Further, Sakurai has gone on record as saying he won't even consider DLC until he's done with the main game, which he obviously isn't yet.

Also, ESRB rates based on a DVD of gameplay, not an actual product. The videos show gameplay from what appeared to be a 2DS (or maybe 3DS, hard to tell).
I'm more upset that "dye in the wool" clones like Dark Pit have gotten in while actual unique characters like Ice Climbers are regulated to DLC just to pad out the roster. It's so completely backwards its not even funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Best part is he still has the sword (per the videos) for his taunt, but they won't give it to him for his moveset. It's like they're taunting the fans more than the opponents.
I think we should face the fact that Ganondorf will never be properly represented. He's CF fanboy for all eternity.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote