View Single Post
Old 2010-06-25, 11:07   Link #1654
Ansa

Just watched it and read a few posts back..

I agree having another 13-26 episodes really could have fleshed out the plot and characters a lot more, hell even just one episode dedicated to explaining some of the terminology would've been nice.

I like most of the characters I was a little disappointed to see Fuji kill himself in the end though and was kinda surprised no one really brought it up later, Akiyuki never even mentions his name or anything for the rest of the series despite that he was his best friend.

Ending was okay, better then I thought it was going to be honestly because everyone I ever talked to said the ending was one of the worst they've ever seen. Like someone mentioned it wasn't a plot driven story it was a character driven story and for that the story ended well. Although like others have said there's still a war going on and plot wise nothing was really solved in the overall story.

I can see why a lot of people would be frustrated watching this series in 26 weeks but its easier to keep up with everything watching it over the course of a few days instead.

Overall not a great anime but pretty good, would like to see an extended cut of the series in the future but I doubt that'll ever happen.
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote