View Single Post
Old 2010-09-04, 08:31   Link #58
matteas
Member Member

I'm taking back everything I've said before. This arc has turned out to be not only bearable but also quite enjoyable. However, not as a romantic arc, but as a pure laughing matter. The very start of this episode where Sae talks to the vending machine left me speechless and only after a while was I able to burst out laughing. Thinking of people as vending machines was very funny, too. And I thought to have seen everything when Mio in K-ON thought of the audience as potatoes.

The breast fondling scene and particularly its consequent scene was a win. That expression of Miya's was simply priceless. I wouldn't want to rile her up like that.

Morishima-senpa~i!! Brilliant! Every random scene with Morishima-senpai is just so lovely. I wouldn't mind becoming her assault target.

Sae looked damn sexy in those bikinis. I guess they decided to come out with a front attack in Sae's arc to make up for her lack of individual extravagance. Well, I'm not saying that talking to vending machines is something ordinary, hell not. But the erotic picture of Sae makes a great contrast to her shy personality.

Am I the only one who thinks that Sae knows very well that Junichi's training is just sexual abuse, which might not be of any help for her? Actually, I suppose that Sae enjoys those odd activities with sexual note, and that she plays around with him in her own passive way. After all, it was clearly expressed at the end of the episode that she harbors some feelings for Junichi.

By the way, did anyone else think that the monster in Junichi's delusion, who dragged Sae away, was Junichi's vision of Miya? She might have assumed a devil face after seeing Junichi staring at moaning Sae, and she decided to tug her to safety out of Junichi's reach.

Last edited by matteas; 2010-09-04 at 08:49.