View Single Post
Old 2003-12-05, 13:37   Link #8
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter junkie
actually, i think... i think, you maybe able to find the cast of voice actors from animenfo, as well as other information that you talked about, in the ending-credits. i think KF did the best job on One Piece in terms of video quality and translation, so if leaving out the credits and previews can alleviate their work-load, i don't think that's such a bad thing, i mean if you need to know everything, just do a search on google and eventually you'll end up with something.

peronally, i'm just grateful that KF...and in general all fansubs are there to bring the anime to us at all. i mean i barely do any free-work at all. being persnickety isn't all that bad, but i figured if something can be done on your own, i'd probably do it myself rather than making complaints to the group who did all the hard work during their freetime.

If they need to alleviate their work-load then they are not fansubbing for the right reasons. It is a hobby nothing more. If they are cutting off the credits to save them time that is a very bad thing.