View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 00:12   Link #6671
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Ok, I read those chapters, still don’t get it. And doesn’t make the story better. You don’t seem to realize my major problem with Force. Is not only that I don’t like it, is because it fails on deliver. It keeps changing its pacing, changing the focus, playing with everything to get mention later and has so much going on that is hard for me to keep the track. Yes I will want some less plot with less characters and a more focus story. You seem to enjoy the mess when I can’t get a hold on anything. Quick dialogue and one liners to cover up a 3 chapters before question is hard to get.

Look at the Raptors. Introduce, forgotten, bring up again, defeated and now they can be dead for all I know. But I am sure they will reappear one more time and is just that the story itself is not bad, I have problems with execution and the result. I have it here, in ViVid and of course in StrikerS. Anything beyond A’s have been hard to keep up, introduce new lamer characters and is a mess as an overall story. Since tries to do so much feels weak or fast where I should care or being connected. That is it. The questions and the rest come from me just not being able to keep up with this crappy pace.