View Single Post
Old 2010-06-26, 04:07   Link #177
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gono View Post
They are all in comas. This spirit world is actually doesn't contain any dead people at all, by accepting their life they then wake up and after having such a strange dream, don't believe it. Then chance meetings occur and season 2 takes place in the real world.
How can they all be in Coma when Yuzuru gave up his heart? I'm sure he is pretty much dead.
-----------------------------

(I hope I don't get burned to the cross for this ) I'm not really disappointed for watching this series even though there was many unanswered questions. I didn't really expect anything when I watch shows so I'm not too disappointed. Actually, I watched the episode where Noai was the class president first before watching episode one and it was entertaining. This series was always entertaining to watch every episode so I'm glad I saw it. Plus I get to see one of my favorite chracters in action Yurripe in the series and how she progressed. I'm glad she was not considered a Haruhi (don't get me wrong Haruhi is a cool chracter too) personality wise. It shows you can change a characters looks to a new level. I had some laughs in too so once again I'm glad I saw the series despite a lot of inconsistances especially the ending where Kande had Yuzuru's heart.

The ending could have been worst. Cough Cough: Eureka Seven