View Single Post
Old 2010-09-11, 11:53   Link #123
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Telesma.... also pretty interesting. If The power of Curtana Original is in a form of Telesma then Accelerator doesn't stand a chance of controlling it unless he fully understand the goatskin.

I heard before that the Curtana Original is something to do with Archangel Micheal like the sword that's been use before but I'm not sure on the details. But I wonder why Fianma didn't try to steal it. Maybe in his eyes it doesn't worth a thing considering his Holy right is more broken than it. But for a person obsessed of the god's right seat Micheal he really only cares for himself to power up or rather his holy right to power up.

He even orchestra the war to get the controller of index for that power up. In the beginning his not interested on it.

And back on the battle of Black wings against Curtana Original..... Accelerator would get killed if he fight it and considering he still doesn't have a defense against an attack made of divine origins. No wonder to beat up Curtana Original many things are to be sacrifice and lots of fire power are needed.

If you compare it on how Touma suppressed a serious Accelerator on destroying everything.

Ohh Fiama did mention curtana orginal, but he stated it couldnt contain the power of the holy right (before any power up).
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote