View Single Post
Old 2012-01-05, 03:57   Link #4661
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
i think there were enough hints in the manga that miu puts kenichi in place of her long lost mother ( for gods sake they even look similiar ) , yes there were some developments in last 100 chapter but that isnt enough evidence for me . its also the mangakas style to make friends enemies like hongou-sakaki , akisame-saiga , mikumoo-elder , kensei-sougetsu etc.. i think in this arc sakaki and jenzad will die and miu will be hongos dicipline , like jenzad said to reach peak kenichi needs to loose something precious and thats miu .

Miu showed hints of satsujinken from the beginning of the the manga , i was pretty shocked when she gave honaka open hand also in hongou and sakakis fight it was like miu was cheering hongou . Miu is always like that she never belived their cause , some people say miu is kind so he wont be satsujinken but thats wrong . Look at hongou he wasnt a bad person but he still killed people , no one remember how shocked sakakis face when he sensed mius killin intent .

i think miu is also pretty intrested in kiling tecniques like the time when she asked kazeo nukite to elder and her dance is also a proof of that cause if you look at her dance and her kick at jenzad they are the same , miu was studying killing tecniques by making jymnastic as an execuse . We all know elder wouldnt allow her so she choose that sport and started to practice them in school , after these events i wont be surprised if miu developed a second character and now that jenzad erased elders character all that left is killer .

After these many hints from the autho i wonder why no one thinks that miu would go dark side i dont understand or am the only idiot .
You must be reading a different manga then we are, because you went off the reservation along time ago...

Miu treats Kenichi like he's her long lost Mother? Huh? It's going to be a Kenichi/Miu ending no matter what anyone says and if you think otherwise then your in denial. Also you must have skipped ch 423 or 424 where Miu shows her feelings to Kenichi finally...

Miu's interested in killing techniques? Since when? We are talking about the same Miu from Kenichi right? The Miu who goes all googly eye for cats and wouldn't harm a fly let alone someone she's fighting if she doesn't need to...

I think your seeing what you only want to see like cyberdemon pointed out. Hell, that's fine with me if that's what you do to keep entertained, but I just go by the facts...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote