View Single Post
Old 2007-03-25, 08:24   Link #10
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
I've read the first three chapters of Lelouch of the Rebellion, and it's like the first few episodes of the anime scrambled in some character appearances and settings, but with a whole lot LESS drama. Kallen is first found defacing/demolishing some bronze cast of Prince Clovis on school property instead of kicking Britannian butt in a Knightmare Frame. Blah. The best that Lelouch can do before his Zero costume is shuffling around in a black cloak. Hello, originality & total lameness? I saw Nekozawa. Nevertheless, I'll give a shot at scanlating volume 1 if no other group picks it up.

I'm still waiting for volume 1 of Suzaku of the Counterattack to appear somewhere.

Quick synopsis of Nightmare of Nunnally:
An alternate story in which Lelouch's fate is unknown after his meeting with C.C. Nunnally makes a Geass contract with Nemo and gains the power to read the future. She also obtains a new body and takes up piloting an unusual and powerful Knightmare Frame. Many people who can use the power of Geass, collectively called "Geass Users", make their appearance in the manga.
I'm looking forward to the release of the first volume of this manga this most because at least, it takes a massive detour from the plot of the anime.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote