View Single Post
Old 2012-06-13, 08:02   Link #22
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

And chapter 2 is out! It was another nice chapter, they've explained why exactly the "bad" pitcher is their ace despite both Natsuno and Touma being far better. Got to say I'm interested in the coach and dad more so than Nikaidou himself, because they were "part of Meisei" before. I wonder if the dad knows what's going on and actually supports the whole thing, or the son's just making use of his dad's supposed influence to, well, get himself in a good position?

Also, confirmed that Touma isn't Otomi and Souichirou's real brother, although the latter are real siblings. Funny how the parents that remained ended up remarrying and, well, the kids just happened to be born on the very same day. Typical Adachi, haha. I suppose Souichirou x Otomi is out of the picture now, but maybe there's still a chance of something with Touma? Who knows.

Last but not least, do people usually play the Touch OP at the Koushien? Those last panels with the song made me wish it was an anime, haha. I figure it might've been the Touch OP, since the show was incredibly famous at its time and, well, it's Adachi, he loves to self reference his works!

P.S: Apparently the info on that website was wrong. Shounen Sunday had the first chapter of Mix, but no short story, just a message from Adachi saying he's happy about the overall reaction to Mix, and that he wasn't expecting it at all etc. I guess that's also a good thing, since I'm sure he'll be hard pressed to continue the series after this sudden outburst of popularity. At the very least, it won't be another OverFence!

Last edited by Blue-kun; 2012-06-13 at 09:43.
Blue-kun is offline   Reply With Quote