View Single Post
Old 2006-01-23, 00:09   Link #76
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakult
Woah... when I read this, I just started reading from the middle and then I thought it was some huge spoiler from the novel or something! Then I read the first sentence and I got all sad But then I read the first sentence and I was happy again :P You sure made a good prediction ;P
Thank you. I do have other theory beside this.

A heart was found for Rika and was immediately used for operation. The operation was a huge success! Since then, Rika and Yuuichi lived happily ever after as lovers... or is it.

Of course this theory cannot end here. Weeks after Yuuichi and Rika got the all green to leave the hospital, they go on a date. Out of the sudden Rika felt pain in her chest, but was denounce that it was nothing serious. Later on the date, her chest pain becomes more frequent and she began to have breathing difficulty. Yuuichi began to worry and cancle the date and proceed to take her home. This time Rika's chest pain became unbearable and collasped with her hand crutching her chest. Yuuichi panicked, ambulance was called and immediately admitted Rika to the hospital.

There the doctor dropped a bombshell on Yuuichi after running a check on Rika, her heart refused to work properly and it may fail any moment. Yuuichi begged Akiko and the doctor to save her, doctor however said that even they were to perform operation her chances of survival now was extremely low and told the boy to prepare for the worse.

What happened after that is anyone's guess

(I feel like a bastard now... )

Last edited by Flo; 2006-01-23 at 00:28.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote