View Single Post
Old 2006-09-27, 02:00   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Here are the rules for nominations.
  • You may nominate 1 to 3 of your favorite banners.

• Regardless of which of the three is your favorite they will be rated equally, so don't nominate a banner unless you want it to compete with your favorite in the next round. Remember that while 3 is the maximum number of banners you may nominate, you do not have to nominate that many.

• Do not confuse the voting by changing your nominations or attempting to vote multiple times. If I get confused by you, I will ignore all of your nominations.

• Please identify your nomination by name and number. For example you may choose:
    kira_lacusXX-35
    mantidor-49
    (This is just an example of the format I expect to see. These are not my actual nominations. )

• If you wish to add the image of the banner you are nominating so that other people can see your choice without having to refer back to the first post, that is wonderful, but please include the number so I don't have to refer back here and search for it. It would also be nice to include the artist's name, but number is essential! There are going to be a lot of nominations so please make it easy on me.

• You have until 06:00:00 Wed Oct 4, 2006 in GMT to nominate your favorite banner.
    At that time I am going to lock this thread. Check Time Zone Converter for information on what time this is near you. (In EST this is 2am Wednesday morning.)
    Shortly after that I am going to create the final voting thread.

• The 12 most popular banners are going to be voted on in a simple poll that ends on October 11th after exactly 7 days of voting. Polls close automatically so please check the poll for information concerning when it will close in your timezone.
PS. Nominating yourself is a bit tacky, but not illegal. If you really think that yours is the best then go for it, but hopefully you'll nominate someone else also.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-09-27 at 02:35.