Thread: Licensed Senran Kagura
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-20, 12:45   Link #394
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Have you ever thought of calling her Dainiku instead, considering her gigantic meatballs she binds up so nicely for you to unwrap?
Nicely... for me to unwrap? Did you see this girl? She jumps from a high place, causes a mini earthquake, and despite that, her big ones could not break free, just how am I going to unwrap her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
ANN is only good for articles about crap thats going to get released. Sankaku's been lagging since forever they'll probably post in in the next month or so. Its not even in general. A lot of fans in Jap don't like the ecchi genre they only like moe. Moe a whole lot of nothing. Ecchi is usually equated to hentai. Therefore everyone thinks ecchi is hentai. Therefore there is no news. MANGATRON I WANT MY DD3 already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
y'know, it's not so unlike as with pr0n: Many likes to bash and hate on it, but they all end up watching it eventually.
Maybe this is an isolated case. Highschool DxD didn't do too bad. Maybe in SenranKagura's case, the lack of an english license for the DS game has affected interest in the anime. I tried searching for a thread at Crunchyroll, and they have none There's also the part where I'm just seeing more push for the Vita game than anything so that's... it certainly is strange
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote