View Single Post
Old 2011-04-23, 06:30   Link #955
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Houki powered up that much? Looks like she is going to get cocky again just like in volume 3. Its nice to hear that Cecilia is stronger is well, since she was feeling depressed about being one of the weakest out of 6 in volume 5. Charlotte seems the best in terms of IS piloting skills but just like you said her IS it too outdated. Chance of Charlotte getting a new IS seems quite unlikely is well. I hope atleast Laura would stay the strongest out of the 6 for a while. Do you think Houki might be stronger than Laura or Tatenashi now?
Stronger than Tatenashi? Definitely not. We get a glimpse of how hax Tatenashi can be when she's serious in this volume. Stronger than Laura? Probably. Laura still has her hax AIC on her own, but Houki's IS is definitely better spec-wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Might as well put a little summary on my own regarding one of my favorite scene in vol 07
Hmmm. Personally, I like the fight this time, since this is the first time their life seems to be in danger. In the previous fights, it seems the only thing they're in danger of is just activating absolute defense mechanism. And I support completely the idea of Maaya Sakamoto as Tatenashi XD. Oh and also,

Spoiler for that incident:

Last edited by kuroishinigami; 2011-04-23 at 07:46. Reason: adding info
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote