View Single Post
Old 2006-01-22, 18:00   Link #88
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Omedetto Suki-san!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
I wonder how many other posters from before the Great Crash of 2003 are still hanging around? And how many people can still remember the horrors of the Burning Board?
Well I can tell you there isnt many still posting regularly. A fiew mods and many has completly disappeared. I think its good to hang around the same place and get to know the people around. Whats the point in having many forums to go at when you cant realy familiarize with anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaD
Ahh I miss those days ....I mean why are you people so cruel to troll's ? you should be ashamed of yourselves...shame on you!! Troll's only want acceptance, where is your understanding ? where !?!?!?! *cries*.......
To continue on, pushed by BallaD's statment now, I think this forum as gone the way it was expected to be. Totaly controled and secure. The actual opposite of its server. ^^ Anyway, of course its not as fun as it used to be but I guess you could say its more serious that way. The way it was ment to be I guess or else why would it be that way.. for example there are things that could be changed for the very fun of the sukier and not armfull at all for the forum. Like the rule that forbids the user from posting images in thread that are considered serious. What a stupid rule that is IMO I mean, as long as the topic is respected why not. It just break the fun just to make sure the line isnt crossed in a distant future.. But, quite an example of moderation with great ordinance and statute. For the glory of the empire. ^^ I might lament but I'm still on the ship.