View Single Post
Old 2007-07-20, 03:35   Link #4098
faustianideals
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driretlan View Post
*Pokes head in*

*Looks around with a critical look... finds an old outdated thread with some dust on it* Tsk tsk...

Anyway, I'm Driretlan... that is, that's what I tell the internets. I really like Naruto... that is, I hate the earlier episodes (I'm don't have the moneys for the manga...) but I really love the story (diving into bloodline limits and learning about seals is great fun for me! haha). I also really like Bleach, even though I think it's one of the weirdest animes I've seen in a long time. I'm starting to get into Kenshin, and I'm EXTREMELY into FMA. Alchemy just has that certain appeal to it.

My pen name is Driretlan Bacillus Valentine, and my name on Fanfiction and Fictionpress is Driretlan Valentine. If you're wondering about my name, Driretlan's a vampire name I ran into a few years back that sounded basically awesome, Bacillus I picked up from Trinity Blood, and Valentine... well, I'd be very ashamed if you couldn't pick up on that one.

I love writing. I've dabbled with a couple fanfics (I have a Naruto one stewing in my head, but it involves a Uchiha survivor... but I don't want him to be hunting Itachi. I'd prefer something deeper, like killing Hyuugas to get vengeance for creating the Sharingan haha).

I really like the way things are around here, and I'm slightly ashamed that I haven't gotten here until now. See you all around!
Nice avatar! Welcome to the forum, and that goes for everyone who has posted in the thread.
faustianideals is offline   Reply With Quote