View Single Post
Old 2007-09-07, 15:10   Link #23
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Everybody mentions Tenten's ability. But no one ever mentions fire jutsu. That surely was presented in the lames ways. Did anyone ever win a fight with fire, did fire ever succeed? We see the strongest ninja using fire, but not even they could make any use of it. Sasuke and Itachi made fire jutsu (the great fire clan, haha), but none of them succeeded to make any damage to the real opponent. Sasori made huge fires, but Sakura and Chiyo grandma simply jumped behind a random stone (biggest LOL). Random ninja made fire in the Konoha vs Sound+Sand war, totally useless. I think Kakzu also did some fire, but i can't even remember it properly, it sure didn't make a great effect on his fight The 2 tailed girl in demon form made huge fire, the 2 akatsukians were just having fun. Jiraiya+Gamabunta made huge fire, easily neutralized by Manda+Orochimaru, it even gave an opening for them to attack.
And guess what was the only case where fire made serious damage to a ninja!
It was poor Asuma who did hurt himself with his own fire This last really made fire look absolutely pathetic as an element.

And i almost forgot, if we can regard amaterasu fire, well it was good only to escape. I know it could have been presented in better way, for example the fire kills Jiraiya, but it was not presented that way, and this is the case for all other times when someone used fire. The obvious reason if that Kishimoto never wanted to draw people burned by fire, it sure looks ugly and cannot be healed simply as a cut by a kunai.

Fire is the biggest filler-jutsu ever
I agree with all of this. Every time Sasuke used a filler-fire jutsu during the chuunin exam arc, I couldn't help thinking, "does that idiot actually think that attack will work?"

Even Itachi's Amaterasu was never used for anything more than escaping. If the MS's Ameterasu is so powerful, then why didn't he use it on Jiraiya from the get-go? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.