Old 2007-11-02, 13:52   Link #129
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
No it doesn't. You fell for it.
That's a joke site that's acting as if it exists. As you notice, the copyright goes to Kio Shimoku.
wow...someone when through a lot of effort to put together such a great fake site

i did get fooled XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
THis episode was just well damn good at this point i dont know if there can ever be a Genshiken episode that is truely bad. So we now have our 2nd official couple with Ohno and Tanaka. I must say Tanaka is one lucky bastard Ohno was all over him at the end like white on rice. Any otaku would give their right arm for their girlfriend to cosplay for sex and she ANYTIME thats H O T T.

Now Im just holding my breath for the 3rd couple to get together but after Ogiue stated to Sasahara that nothing good comes from Otaku relationships. That statement alone would make it hard for any otaku to approch her let alone him.
aye...cosplay secks...the dream of all otakus

it will be interesting to see how sasahara will open ogiue up to form a relationship...i expect lots and lots of embarassing moments (form both parties ^^)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote