View Single Post
Old 2009-05-29, 03:16   Link #463
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Still, it would be very weird to see her in the pool after her ... enhancements. For one, she is going to leave the best swimmers in the dust if she goes all out.
LOL, yes. Very true. Hmm, the mind continues to wander. What if she could pilot a KMF after her "enhancements"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Yes, Jeremiah's transformation was based off of the data gleaned from C.C. in Clovis' Code R project. The first mech was called the Siegfried; the salvaged form was the Sutherland Sieg. And since the Geass Canceler is a Geass in its own right, that means she is the only one to taste all of them, with Lelouch just behind due to not having been nailed with the Geass Canceler.
Well, unless you count C.C.'s memory restoration as a makeshift Geass Canceller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
It comes as part of the package, me think. They probably are lazy enough to take the basics and tune them to suit a lady's needs. Nothing else. Heck, they might even just use the spare parts off the bat, until the wrath of the Emperor (Lelouch) forces them to adjust.
LOL. I can imagine.

Quote:
Still, I can only imagine the shock on her mother's face when they revealed the new her (even assuming she looks like her old self).
Well, I would hope she would still look mostly like her old self. I mean, if anything we're talking a little less cyborg modification than Jeremiah. And aww, poor Mrs. Fenette. I guess the whole Fenette family is just cursed (well, cursed by association)
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote