Thread: Licensed Break Blade
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 12:16   Link #697
Velsy

Ah I see I am not the only one distressed over this...

I've always thought of the Sigwyn/Lygatto pair as one of the highlights of this manga. The feelings that are still struggling to raech each other. But this last chapter has me in such confusion and stress. Has Sigwyn been playing us all along with false affection towards Lygatto. I fear that I am right :/, the only saving grace I can forsee, is for the new chapter to have Sigwyn push the unwilling to let go Hodr off. but some reason I dont have much confidence ><

As for Lygatto, I hate the way he is now, but I understand the why he is like this. I got the feeling he's past the point of saving himself, he needs someone really close to help save him, Sigwyn doesnt have the personality to be that person, he really doesnt have any other close friends apart from Hodr and Zess. His closest friend hes made in the military is dead (part of the reasons hes suffering). I think its going to have to be either General Bard, or his brother who can help him get back in line. They are the only close candiates I can think of. Its painful to see Lygatto suffering as he is now. Now if Sigwyn and Hodr raelly have been decietful, then its going to get much worse :/ . He fought this war for them, only them.

I actually fear the next chapter :/
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote