View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 00:59   Link #107
jesh462

Yes it'll be one of the next few I watch.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it!
I remember when I saw the ending I vented to anyone that would hold still for 30 seconds about the unfairness of it all.
It's weird, I don't remember much being slow or repetitive, but it was a while ago, and I can sit through some things other people can't.

Edit: I just realized that Midori no Hibi I've already watched. I didn't recognize the Japanese name for it.
I also read Suzuka and Hetokai. I really enjoyed Hetokai, I wished it had somehow been longer, but it really was just the right length. I loved the characters and thought it very well done. Suzuka.. the first half was great, I really tore into it and read tons. However, Suzuka never ceased to piss me off. Yamato really did go against all common sense in persuing her, and I can't help but feel sorry for Yui and Honoka. I felt as if he was surrounded by better women and he just ignored them for whatever reason. I guess that's what love is all about, afterall, though. Blind ambition!
I couldn't really feel happy for them at the end just because it was Suzuka. Eh.

Last edited by jesh462; 2012-11-10 at 12:44.
jesh462 is offline   Reply With Quote