Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-07, 00:50   Link #22945
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I liked it when she said that Moka chose Tsukune as her partner in marriage and it's funny that Ling-Ling and Fong-Fong assumed this as well. We all know that thier assumptions about Moka and Tsukune will happen.
hard to imagine that all this time Akua lived thinking... that she is the partner in marriage for moka xD akua is such a siscon and lesb.

I wonder what akasha would say for akua way of thinking... I doubt she would be happy to have her daughter marry another girl :P but im glad that moka kicked akua saying that she has no rights to decide who she goes out with (ofcourse everyone is no ok besides herself [akua])

and I wonder if tsukune has those flashes becouse of Akashas blood... I mean akashas blood is flowing inside tsukune...akasha is inside alucard who is waking up.... so akashas counciousness might wake up aswell... so somehow akashas is transmiting to tsukune via blood those illusions of heart (in past akasha could have easyly killed akua but she was kind and did not for some reason... maybe she knew that akua was lonely and such and now she said this to tsukune)

but well seeing what akua is talking about I dont want her to end in the harem as it would kinda make her another kokoa or yukari... a way to get in bed with moka... well yukari at least likes tsukune... but akua doesnt as she feels he stole moka from her (even if moka never belonged to her in the first place...she is dillusional)......I guess tsukune will have to save akua from death to convert her... or make akasha appear again and akasha would be the one to decide if tsukune is ok...

akua might be a friend but no harem girl... that will be left to tsukunes friends kurumu,mizore,rubi,yukari and moka..... but I wonder if akasha would be ok with polygamy in tsukunes case... well issa had few wifes and few children with each of them (but I wonder if issa is really mokas father or did he just bring akasha under the wings as she has to guard alucard) so it should be ok... and if combined forces of those girls can stop tsukunes transformation it should be even more ok (kinda like what akasha was doing...guard while staying close)

Last edited by zibi88; 2012-08-07 at 01:31.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote