View Single Post
Old 2008-10-26, 23:11   Link #1066
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Ive been semi-away for like a week now, so have only seen snatches of the event. But have been going around with guildies ganking the ganker zombies, its amusing running around curing people or killing them, as they try to plague NPC's. go go cure disease. But ahhh well, being turned into a zombie is fun too, guildie and I totally wiped out IQD, and another guilde came through like 30 minutes later to do quests and there were still zombies left over from our original slaughter. Anyway, got me a Tabard of the AD, so Im happy, thats all I wanted. I also got some horn of the AD, summons a little paladin to help fight its hilarious, when he is finished helping you he bubble hearths. Anyway interesting event, lag for me goes from normal too like 500...

I expect it will last until the launch of WOTLK, so thats only 2 weeks.

I could get worse, I want some Corpse Wagons and stuff attacking cities! Speaking of Corpse Wagons I saw Putress in Shattrath /hiss.

Anyway yeah, guild went back to SWP on wednesday slaughtered the place, had a go at M'uru with a proper strat rather then 'zerg the fucker' got him on the third go (was so very very drunk that night, stood behind Sacrolash or whatever her name is in the Twins not even hitting her for like half the fight without realising it.)

Going to kill KJ tonight hopefully, just zerged him a couple times at the end of the raid last week, but should be a little more prepared tonight.