View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 00:15   Link #5929
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

The bounty didn't break me, and I got more than enough orbs to stand up for the miserable season the saints have had (From search thread reports^^), but as we learned it was all bull$hit and our team had to suffer the ultimate price no team in the history of sports has had to endure.

It's funny how this was %90 - %10 demonazation of Saints and now it's flipped flopped SMH...Hilarious, but the damage is done...

In any event I got a new job working for the local newspaper, website, and radio about 4 months ago--I cover real pro, college, and High School sports (mostly football where I sideline report in the Superdome), and I literally have a game to cover every single night so it kinda murdered my message board time but as my ample ego knew just a shadow of my existence would still prompt fodder (Once again based on search thread results^^)...yeah buddy, when the cats away...

But yeah we suck this year, and Brees needed coaching, even the great ones do...A season lost, a stain on time, but somebody had to be the example, history chose us...

I'll try to make more comments as I know that what's sorely missed^^....

Hello fellas...

More hilarity

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2012-12-13 at 00:31. Reason: hilarity...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote