View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 08:14   Link #28813
Zeydra
A random passerby

The lack of Wings of Light have me torn. On the one hand I want to wait and pay the extra money for the most definitive release of the Destiny yet, on the other I want to vote with my wallet and say I don't support leaving out a major feature of something that even the high grade has. Ultimately I think I will vote with my wallet as I do not have the money to buy things like Online Exclusive kits, but unfortunately this means I also won't be buying the inevitable Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice as I won't buy an incomplete set.

Oh well, life isn't perfect, I'm just really disappointed so far. I'm also disappointed about that Sinanju however. If that has absolutely nothing besides a bazooka and a slight recolouring I don't see why it isn't just an online exclusive. They may surprise us, but in an age where they are putting increasingly large things as online exclusive I will find it incredibly poor form if they make something that offers so little mass market. Regardless of whether the Sinanju is one of my all time favourite mecha designs.
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote