*slames head on desk*
*slames head on desk*
*slames head on desk*
*slames head on desk*
*slames head on desk*
*slames head on desk*
*slames head on desk*
*slames head on desk*

What the hell was this? SO... freakin'.................... ARGH!!!!
You know, it was bad enough before the ED song played, but the epilogue made me want to punch the staff so hard. What?! That doesn't even make sense anymore! It takes that new power of Saito's to open that portal, right?! So now you can just freely open portals?! And what about coming back? An eclipse doesn't happen every second.
In the first place, how the hell did you steal the plane?! I'm pretty sure Japan's military base' security isn't that bad!

Oh horrible horrible horrible... If this was the end of just an arc, it actually could fire the viewers up, but to think this was very end! What about the elves! What about the 4 of 4s?
What about the Pope?! THAT WAS NOT EVEN MENTIONED!

Oh and sure, Derf is inside Saito's hand now. Which explains why he.......... could talk even without being inside a weapon...?

Oh Noboru............. Please don't die until you finish to novel............ It would be a nightmare if this ended up being the only conclusion to your story...

*looks at my avatar*
.......Yeah, now to get a stake...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)