View Single Post
Old 2008-10-07, 15:47   Link #3
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

For some funny reason, I love really-really-over-the-top loud mouth characters, like Black Star (Soul Eater) and Kamina (Gurren Lagann), maybe it's because they do try their very best in everything they do. When it's semi-half-way loud mouth like Naruto, they really annoy me. So when a character is loud mouthed, they must be over the top. So I guess Haruhi fits in too.

Since I do like shoujo mangas/anime, my favourite male type of character would be the 'sunshine' boy. The extra genki and energetic boy from the group. Since they do make the manga/anime lively. Evil glasses type tends to be my 2nd favourite, because they're kinda like a male tsundere.

I like some female tsunderes, not all. I like tsunderes that are unique in their own ways, I like them to 'kick ass'. Shana is a good example, she's very tsundere, but she can also fight herself and does not need to rely on anyone, she doesn't complain about everything either (feminist here). Hence I dislike Louise, she whines about Saito too much and complains alot of the times (okay, I don't know what the novel Louise is like, so please excuse me). So techically I like tsundere who can do things on their own and does not need to rely on others. Therefore I also like Kyou from Clannad and Anu-chan from Shugo Chara, It sounds a bit weird ^_^''

Really these are only preference, I actually do like any type of characters...as long I'm attracted to them? Mizusu from AIR is the extect type that I would hate, the weak girl syndrome, but I eventually just love her, since she tries her best and doesn't complain.