View Single Post
Old 2014-07-29, 02:34   Link #11
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Although wouldn't that be perfect for more DRAMA? If Urobutcher had full control of the plotting I can totally see it as something he'd do to torment Slaine.
No, what would be perfect for more DRAMA is something else. And I suspect you mixed up the writer's names. Despite Slaine would fit in perfectly this is not a Kawamori show and we already had a Mitsuhide character in Nobunaga the fool (or a Zessica if you didn't watch NtF). That would mean really tormenting Slain. But this is a more serious and collected series to expect taking its characters to those extremes.
On the other hand we can't rule out yet a similar path (handled in a serious way, I mean).

On a more serious note, the princess status it's still uncertain, but so far the show is trying to address the audience far enough to the target to smell it, but not to hit it. Like the water had been speculated to be Inaho's ace card and instead it resulted to be yes a key point but not in the way we were expecting. So with Seylum I'm expecting something of the like.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.