View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 14:00   Link #203
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Umineko pack? The c81? No it wouldn't since alchemist isn't part of this.

I'm quite cautious at the mention of "artbook", since it would make really meaningless if it is a collection of the game CG. And so far, the promotional CG for Umineko PS3 aren't exactly good looking, and a good deal of them are over the top, almost the likes of those used for Eroge.
I meant Umineko set, not pack, sorry. It contains Rondo and Nocturne together at just a little over the price of one game. Here: http://umine.co/chiru/products/set/

Did you confuse what I said to the upcoming Higanbana 2/OMK CROSS/Hane -set from 07th Expansion? Yeah, I know Alchemist isn't involved and won't include an artbook.

Well, I agree that an artbook with the promotional NSFW or such pics wouldn't be what I'm interested in. They are indeed not very good quality. But I was thinking that it'd contain actual game CGs and stuff. They would be nice to flip through in a big artbook. Meaningless in a way, as you say, because they're in-game already (do the PS3 games have a CG gallery?), but just to flip through.

Not getting it isn't exactly an obstacle of purchase (like not owning a PS3 is), but extras like that are fun.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Ayane. Well well well, an alternate cover! I thought it was just the cover of the artbook. Nice to see it complete. Though it's not actually that impressive if that's the final product. -__-
Bluemail is offline   Reply With Quote