View Single Post
Old 2012-09-28, 13:00   Link #570
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
Harem End......damn it.

Worst kinda ending for a romance series IMO
People please learn the difference. This is a no choice ending, not Harem ending. Harem ending is when its clear they ALL will be with him. As a fan of TRUE Harem ends, it annoys me when the crappy indecisive ending gets called this.

TBH, I found this series to be pretty boring in the beginning, and it honestly felt like a chore to watch every week. But it REALLY picked itself up around the time Yuzurina showed up, and actually improved to the point where this was probably one of the best harems of the season. Unlike Dakara and Koi Chocolate that have disappointed me, Kono Naka stayed true to its original purpose, and kept us guessing on who the sister was. And for that, I applaud them.

As for Miyabi, I think she got a sweet deal if you ask me. Her chances of actually being married to him is most likely zero, but you really can't beat getting the sister position as a consolation prize. A close bond to a sister is one of the most powerful bonds you can have, even stronger than a lover at times. That's family, you are connected for LIFE. So if she can look at it as getting everything a lover would except the sex, she should be pretty content with the results. Hell, maybe on a day where both are feeling horny as hell, she can get some sex too.

Was a 5 out of 10, but these last few episodes REALLY made me value it more, raising my final score to 7 out of 10.

Last edited by Tenchi Ryu; 2012-09-28 at 16:09.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote