View Single Post
Old 2008-06-18, 10:15   Link #18
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Very good episode we are finally getting into what i really wanted to see. The animation was not so good but honestly it didnt bother me too much since the episode its self was so great.

Ichiru was a whinny jealous little brat just like in manga i hated him in the manga and i hate him in the anime, but his role served a great purpose. Yuuki has a hard choice to make but knowing what happens next should shock a lot of people. Things are going to get more and more interesting from here.

Kaname as usual knows everything thats going on the fact that he knows exactly what Shizuka is up to and where her real body is shows just how far his power goes. But i cant help but to see how tragic he really is he and Zero are very similar in their personalties. The problem with Zero is he is handicapped when it comes to Shizuka because she was the one that bitten him she has the power to make him submit like all purebloods do so killing her is impossible for him. Plus his brother is her loyal servant betrayed his family is responsible for his current situation. Combined with the Yuuki problem no wonder the guy looks depressed all the time.

Yuuki looked so cute in her dress its just like Kaname to send her something like that and also in white which is is another hint about the future. Also, if look exactly at what Shizuka said to Yuuki it gives even more away. I dont want to say anything else since its a major spoiler.

great episode animation could have been better and i disliked Zero brothers voice but i still have to give it a 9/10