View Single Post
Old 2004-05-11, 19:05   Link #18
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by crysknife
Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards. With so much emphasis on advanced bloodlines, if they were taken away, you would get fairly ordinary nins. Although useless <i>is</i> a bit harsh, they would be at most like Kurenai or Gai (no advanced bloodlines... so far), which isn't bad at all.

Raising dead Hokages to do your dirty work isn't impressive?
Nope, not really. Seems like a cowardly thing to do. Even with those dead hokages, he still BARELY escaped with his life. He is lucky Sandaime was so old.

Quote:
And Itachi relied on what? His Sharingan. To do what? Copy jutsu. Oro isn't dumb, ambitious and overconfident, yeah, but not dumb.
Itachi didn't rely on his sharingan. He used it twice (thus far in the anime). Once vs Kurenai and once vs Kakashi. Beyond that, all him

Quote:
I think comparing Kakashi and the other Jounins to Oro (who IS Kage-level) is off. Kakashi almost shit in his pants when he confronted Oro after sealing Sasuke's curse.
And Kakashi mentioned that Itachi coming back was the worst thing possible for the leaf. By your thinking, wouldn't Oro returning 100% be worst (and no one knows that Oro's arms are sealed, so he would assume 100% meant healed arms too).

However, playing devil's advocate, I could say "Stupid Kayess, by your thinking, you are saying Itachi is stronger than Kyuubi since would be worst is Kyuubi was unleashed".
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote