View Single Post
Old 2010-10-25, 23:47   Link #1
iPromise
Promises & Threats

Cool Super Power(Action)/Romance Anime

I'm looking for an anime which has super power action and romance. I prefer if the anime actually has developed romance between the characters and action with intense fights, or atleast action packed fights.
To be honest, I'm looking for something like Tokyo Underground, a mixture of powers and swordplay as well as romance. I don't know why, but I find those exceptionally fun to watch, it'd be great if the anime suggested also had a English dubbed verison as well, just to add variation since I've been watching mostly subs lately and well I've been looking for a great superpower/swordplay/action/romance anime and all of the ones I've got to see were subbed only. Yes, I do categorize "Magic" as super power to an extent. For instance, if a said character was able to magically "Summon" weapons to use like in 11eyes it would fit here. Anyway, I know I'm picky and I apologize. But thanks for the suggestions in advance! I really can't wait to see if someone can actually suggest something in the above category that I haven't seen as long as theres romance, and some sort of Super Power/Swordplay I'll be satisfied. Thanks!

Some anime I've seen which I would classify as this type would be:

Kaze No Stigma
Inuyasha
Bosou Renkin
Elemental Gelade
Tokyo Underground
Omamori Himari
Shakugan no Shana
Xam'd
Yu Yu Hakasho
Flame of Recca

Please don't suggest:
D-grayman
D.N Angel
Chrno Crusade
I don't categorize thess as "Super Power" I've asked this question on other sites and I always get those same suggestions.