View Single Post
Old 2009-06-06, 05:05   Link #51
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Not just initial motives. Jealosy is his drive, not something that just started the ball rolling, but something that keeps him going. Jealousy and somewhat hatred for Akira (for taking away something that was never his) is what keeps him going, rather than care or reason. It is not the voice of reason, it is the voice of jealosy, that accidentally leads towards the same direction as the reason, yet has a different goal (not to trying to find out the TRUTH, but to find out the FACTS that would push Akira away from the group and most importantly Saki).
his initial motive was wanting to find out who Akira was. Now after he found out the information he is honestly trying to warn his friends about something dangerous. really, you people make the guy so bad. If it was me, after my friends betray me and rather help the new commer, i wouldn't care less if they all went to hell. I think Oosugi is too nice of a guy for his own good. if after watching this episode and seeing what happened to pantsu, anyone that can keep saying that being involved with Akira is not dangerous is in denial.