View Single Post
Old 2009-06-06, 06:18   Link #58
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
his initial motive was wanting to find out who Akira was. Now after he found out the information he is honestly trying to warn his friends about something dangerous. really, you people make the guy so bad. If it was me, after my friends betray me and rather help the new commer, i wouldn't care less if they all went to hell. I think Oosugi is too nice of a guy for his own good. if after watching this episode and seeing what happened to pantsu, anyone that can keep saying that being involved with Akira is not dangerous is in denial.
And you can be blamed for trying to pull him out as much nicer than he actually is.

Your point? Everyone free to have their own opinion. I see him as jealousy driven guy, who would not be afraid to tell lies for others as long as it would suit him in his purpose (to drive Akira away from Saki). It just matches that the truth is leading the same way, but he is far from a concerned little bunny you try to picture him, I believe.

I find his main drive is the jealousy rather than concern and the search for the truth, and I do not find him a nice guy at all. It is up to each person how one presents Ossugi's motives to be.

We see the acts but we do not see what is the main purpose of these acts (just implications that can have various interpretations) - I believe this drive to be jealousy, you believe that it is a concern like a fluffy, little prince, who is too nice guy for his own good - but again it is up to everyone to believe the way they want.