View Single Post
Old 2004-10-21, 13:28   Link #16
R-S-W-E
人谁无恶

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemint
http://bbs.greedland.net/ << to register for this forum, i hab dl something they need for registering.. i have no idea what is that (dangerous thing to do without knowing >_<) so now i m worry, Anyone can tell me what is that?
oh, that, heh, it's a safety thingy the site need for their protection against hackers and attacks......i don't think it's a Trojan or virus, since i never heard people on chinese site complain about it.

but---

you don't need to go to bbs in order to download torrent...

when you find the torrent in bt.greedland.com, just click on the link...usually it will start the downloading...sometime they have a page where they want you to enter a number, just enter the number that is right beside the textbox~~

also, to people who can't find what they want in bt.greedland.com. just post up a anime/manga torrent and request the thing you want in the torrent description. bt.greedland.com is a site that shares anime/manga, so if you post up an anime/manga torrent and request something, usually there will be people to help you out by posting the stuff you want.
--p.s. you better know how to create a torrent file though. (if you are using something like ABC,BitComet,Azureus, it's quite easy actually)