View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 21:24   Link #126
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Damm it, this was a sad episode. I knew something bad might happen to the Black Cats since i saw the PVs and my worse fears came true. As Kirito was trying to fight off the enemies, one by one, his guild members were killed. I wanted Sachi(Oh why did she have the same name as the other Sachi of Tsukihime) to at least survive. I wanted Kirito to save her and mange to get out together out of that dungeon.

But it didn't. She was killed right in front of his eyes. I couldn't bear to see her last moments.
Kirito's determination to revive Sachi was admirable. So admirable that he was risking his life leveling up to prepare himself fighting Nicholas the Renegade to get his revival item or die to redeem himself. And then came the kicker. The items works but only before ten seconds after the person dies. The look on Kirito's face was depressing.

And then came the tear jerker. Sachi's Christmas message for him. I cried hearing what she wanted to say to Kirito. It was so sad.

Even though they didn't show most of the fights, the episode did hit our emotions well. 9 out 10.