View Single Post
Old 2012-11-02, 10:57   Link #511
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 04

Fantastically late again, but that episode 04 was deadly and I find it particularly interesting that there's a lot of Anastasia fans being born. I was the only one who expressed mai waifu antics before the series aired, so she's mine, ya hear? *mangatron grabs Anastasia and runs into a wall of stuff animals*

Er, right, that bath scene. Let me tell you, in all my years of fanservice, I can't recall the last time a bath scene (girls only) was this interesting. And that's primarily because of how it transitioned. You know how most bath scenes in anime have the whole breast size comparison thing? Well, sure it was here too, but I found it absolutely hilarious the breast topic was overshadowed by Ginny's smooth skin. The breasts were overpowered by silky smooth skin, man. I was floored by the sudden change from breasts to skin, just when I was enjoying Anastasia's perky ones, the most flattest girl gets the attention. Ah, I wonder what her skin feels like, it must be good if even Eyepatch-chan wanted to monopolize her

But I'm loving how Anastasia is getting a lot of screen time I say, she's not weird at all with her stuff animal hobby. It's not strange at all, I consider that in the same vein as my anime girl figure collection. It's the same, right guys/gals? I'm not weird for collecting figures of big booby girls, right? *crickets*

I want more no-bra, nopan kaichou
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote