Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 12:03   Link #1788
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't think it's your kind of anime. In fact, I was surprised when I saw you posted in this thread. The girl you're interested in only has minimum screentime. K focuses more on the numerous pretty boys than on the girls. The only relevant girl in this series is Neko.

The story is good, but I'm not sure it's good enough to make you overlook everything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
- Based on your avatar and sign permanently you dont watch this anime, regard sometimes u gona see a naked neko like girl runing wild, this anime not a ecch(sexual scenes oriented), like kanon told u gona see more pretty boys having some interactions with double meaning(not a real yaoi just some little vibs like brush) the girl with the most focus is the neko only(with the most fanservice scenes but none really u can "fap" ^^) and romance is almost none too besides some little flags (neko have feelings for the white MC boy, and the black guy having little flag rise with a school girl and some "deep friendship" between others chars).
Ouch. That's... harsh I kinda knew, there's a manga site I frequent and the members were shoutboxing about how bad K is, as they called it "homolust". Good heavens, such a perfectly good waste of the girls Well, I'm glad I asked. I guess those posters will have to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
And she's pretty useless fighting wise for the most part. She was there mostly for fanservice. Just one slash scene repeated over and over again. Hopefully, next season will have a female with more than one fight move.
Really? What in the... a girl who can't fight? That's it, I'm building a time machine and heading straight for Hyakka Ryouran's air date
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote