Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-03, 10:29   Link #4703
Gravitas Free Zone

Looking at it strictly from efficiency feels a little weird.

Something else to consider, statistically:

Whether the tanks that I have killed the most correlates with the tanks that are commonly-played.

Going by the stats, at Tier 8 I have killed more Super Pershings, T34s, and Type 59s than any other tank at that tier, and all of those are hugely-popular premiums. At barely half the number of Type 59 kills is IS-6 kills, then the first normal tank, the IS-3, and then right behind that, the Lowe, another premium.

At Tier 7, I have killed more T29s than anything else, followed at a bit of a distance by Tigers, and then the IS. Oddly enough the fourth spot is taken by the T20.

At Tier 6, it goes KV-1S, Hellcat, VK3601H, and then a big drop to the Cromwell.

At Tier 5, a ridiculous number of KV-1, then a large drop to a near-tie for PzIV and Shermans, then another drop to StuGs.

At Tier 4, Hetzers by far, then a big drop to M3 Lees, with, oddly-enough, M5A1 Stuarts right behind. The regular M5 Stuart is only seventh in victimizations.

At Tier 3, I've killed SU-26s and M37s the most, then M2 Mediums. The SU-26s were likely killed more often by me while I was playing a higher tier, and because, after all, SU-26s are a major battlefield threat.

At Tier 2, similarly, I've killed many more T57s than the next vehicle... which is the T1E6.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote