View Single Post
Old 2004-11-24, 01:44   Link #15
STfan
Homicidal Kitty.

Location: In Arcueid's arms, getting my blood drained by the neck. Or at least I wish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Not to be brash or abrasive here, but the RIAA and the MPAA can go kiss my little white a**. I don't care what laws they pass, I WILL do what I want with the media I own and they can kiss my a** if they think they're going to change it. Block me from burning DVD's, fine, I'll just hack my drive to get around your security. Try to send me to jail for doing it. Fine, I'll just conseal my activities. Try to peak in on what I'm doing. I'll just hide my machine. Block me from getting any hardware that allows me to do ANYTHING you don't like. Fine, I'll go out of the country and buy my hardware there

I'm sorry if I sound a bit crass, but this is a sore subject with me. I'm going to stop now before I get really obnoxious about this corporate powered greed induced money gorging fest. Gauds I hate greed.
Except that this doesn't solve anything, and in the case you do get caught and "get done" for whatever you do in your adolescent rage, this won't help you either.

I wouldn't say you're being crass or abrasive; you're just not stopping to think beyond the knee-jerk response. It seems to be a fad to hate on the RIAA. Whatever philosophy that was spouted over the cup of hemlock seems to have died nowadays.
STfan is offline   Reply With Quote