View Single Post
Old 2012-03-12, 21:19   Link #6656
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Oh the lawyers will have a FIELD TRIP with this one.... you know, I actually thought about being a teacher for a third career, but I'd probably have killed some administrator or teacher for this kind of dumb-as-road-gravel bullshit.
It would have been a whole lot easier if she just brought a bottle of paint from the art room and splashed it all over the hall monitor. A subsequent warning would warrant tailing the principal's car home followed by a midnight acid attack on it.

And why do they need ALL the passwords for? Why not only FB if they are doing a "reasonable discourse of monitoring"?

And I don't know how much of these comments are true :

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdetective
if the school officials were successful in acquiring her password via intimidation and duress then this would be a case about hacking and not first amendment rights. it really is that simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy Sapp
I think it is actually both....They violated her 1st, 4th and 5th admendment and because they accessed the email/facebook accounts they should be brought up on charges of hacking. It is that simple. Punish those administratiors, and police as they broke several laws. Especially by not calling her parents.
Oooh double charges.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote