View Single Post
Old 2013-04-07, 13:30   Link #157
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Something fun, not a music video -- a rendition of their time in Japan, a montage of animated moments.
The latest chapter - Volume Three, Chapter 1 - is in the previous post (in case your web browser punted it to the previous page).

author note: I always take a day off and then reread a released draft chapter. I feel like V3Ch1 is far too short in some spots - particularly at dinner with Kobayashi and during Glycerin's attempt to be sexy and amuse/please Blar back at the hotel. Expect a lot of expansion of the scenes in version 1.0

Volume One looks substantially different structurally at this point. I've merged about half the chapters with each other for a more consistent and publishable length. Particular scenes have been expanded, awkward dialog fixed, better foreshadowing (especially of Glycerin's MPD). I'm also computing the idea of moving the end of Volume 1 until after the retreat and the revelations of Glycerin's mental health. That seems a more dramatic place to end a volume but I also have to weigh that against page counts.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Vexx; 2013-04-09 at 14:24.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote