View Single Post
Old 2011-12-08, 09:04   Link #11861
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Does Madoka usually wear that to bed? Anyway, I guess she'll wake up either when she feels Ichika breathing on her chest or when she realizes she feels tongue.
That Purple Sweater is Ichika's present for her before she transferred to the prestigious school, so yes she treasured it and almost always wore it when sleeping it unless it's being washed or dried (she don't like instant drying via machine because it's bad for the fabric).

EDIT: oh and in the summer, too hot XD

(By the way, It's Chifuyu-size, and not Arcueid-style sweater either. The reason why it's oversized and very loose )

Quote:
How do you deal with males then? They probably don't expect stains on their pants, doubly so for someone like Irish who's denser than Ichika. Maybe I should have someone give him the talk here?
Getting Irish the talk would be pointless (we already did and his response is headbangingly dense), that aside, someone could just tell "Irish reached a point in the way toward adulthood, it's natural" or something like that (probably Maya, but she will spice things up with her own perverted thoughts...).

Quote:
Side note - Daydreams reached over 6000 hits! It's not much, but it's more than I've ever had 450+ readers on a new chapter in just a few days is shocking as well.
WOAH Awesome, most of my stories only get 2000-3000 hits, TOP, only ST is higher.